Salado Museum and College Park Capital Campaign
The Salado Museum and College Park are tremendous historic assets for the Village of Salado. Your donation will enable the Museum to renovate and preserve this historic building located across from the Stagecoach Inn.
Museum building renovations and preservation would include:
- The replacement of the balcony, which is the first building structure visitors to Salado see when coming into the Village from the South.
- The resetting of the stone walkway in front of the building.
- Finishing the upstairs of the building for future office space, meeting room and display space.
- Upgrade of the HVAC system for the entire building.
- Replacement of windows and doors where needed.
- Remodel the kitchen.
- New light fixtures in the museum room.
- The continual preservation of College Park, trail and college ruins.
The goal of this Capital Campaign is $200,000.00.
Museums are part of a civil society.
Philanthropy is the support of civil society.
Fundraising is the effort to encourage giving to museums, and thus to society.